Check out today's temporary transformation fix! If you're living in a rental and not sure how to update it without spending much money (or putting holes in the wall . . . ), this series is for you.
See how Tammy at A Loyal Love transformed a small area in her bedroom to hang a ton of heels without busting her budget. I love how this one turned out, and her simple tension rod idea is genius! Go HERE to check it out.
25 Days of Temporary Transformations Series:
- Day 1: Transform a Kitchen Backsplash with Liquid Starch and Fabric
- Day 2: Hang Curtains using Command Hooks
- Day 3: Create Vertical Walls Using Contact Paper
- Day 4: Vinyl Headboard Wall Art
- Day 5: Washi Tape Walls
- Day 6: Tile Decal Backplash
- Day 7: Mirror Update
- Day 8: Create a Pantry
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.