Check out today's temporary transformation fix! If you're living in a rental and not sure how to update it without spending much money (or putting holes in the wall . . . ), this series is for you.
See how Ashley at Shanty 2 Chic updated a boring mirror with a little wood and command strips. I never would have thought of this, but love how it turned out! Go HERE to check it out.
25 Days of Temporary Transformations Series:
- Day 1: Transform a Kitchen Backsplash with Liquid Starch and Fabric
- Day 2: Hang Curtains using Command Hooks
- Day 3: Create Vertical Walls Using Contact Paper
- Day 4: Vinyl Headboard Wall Art
- Day 5: Washi Tape Walls
- Day 6: Tile Decal Backplash
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.