It's the last day in our temporary transformation series! I'm taking July off from updating with a new 25 day series (so I can enjoy more time with my kiddos this summer), but will be back with some new ideas in August. If you're living in a rental and not sure how to update it without spending much money (or putting holes in the wall . . . ), this series is for you.
25 Days of Temporary Transformations Series:
- Day 1: Transform a Kitchen Backsplash with Liquid Starch and Fabric
- Day 2: Hang Curtains using Command Hooks
- Day 3: Create Vertical Walls Using Contact Paper
- Day 4: Vinyl Headboard Wall Art
- Day 5: Washi Tape Walls
- Day 6: Tile Decal Backplash
- Day 7: Mirror Update
- Day 8: Create a Pantry
- Day 9: Use a Tension Rod To Display Shoes
- Day 10: Wash Tape Wall Decals
- Day 11: Wallpaper Walls with Fabric & Starch
- Day 12: Temporary Cabinet Door Knobs
- Day 13: Easy Trick to Change Vertical Blinds
- Day 14: Use Window Film to Cover a Window
- Day 15: Drop Cloth Curtains
- Day 16: Paint Faux Molding On A Closet Door
- Day 17: DIY Outdoor Seating & Patio Update
- Day 18: Transform a Concrete Wall
- Day 19: Stenciled Crayon Wall
- Day 20: Simple Lighting Fixture Upgrade
- Day 21: Budget Lighting Fixture Update
- Day 22: Rental Bedroom Makeover
- Day 23: Apartment Kitchen Makeover
- Day 24: Entire Rental Apartment Makeover
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.