Check out today's temporary transformation fix! If you're living in a rental and not sure how to update it without spending much money (or putting holes in the wall . . . ), this series is for you.
See how the DIY Homegirl updated her apartment kitchen cabinets and entire kitchen without using any paint. This transformation looks great (I love her clever way to hang pots and pans!) Go HERE to check it out.
25 Days of Temporary Transformations Series:
- Day 1: Transform a Kitchen Backsplash with Liquid Starch and Fabric
- Day 2: Hang Curtains using Command Hooks
- Day 3: Create Vertical Walls Using Contact Paper
- Day 4: Vinyl Headboard Wall Art
- Day 5: Washi Tape Walls
- Day 6: Tile Decal Backplash
- Day 7: Mirror Update
- Day 8: Create a Pantry
- Day 9: Use a Tension Rod To Display Shoes
- Day 10: Wash Tape Wall Decals
- Day 11: Wallpaper Walls with Fabric & Starch
- Day 12: Temporary Cabinet Door Knobs
- Day 13: Easy Trick to Change Vertical Blinds
- Day 14: Use Window Film to Cover a Window
- Day 15: Drop Cloth Curtains
- Day 16: Paint Faux Molding On A Closet Door
- Day 17: DIY Outdoor Seating & Patio Update
- Day 18: Transform a Concrete Wall
- Day 19: Stenciled Crayon Wall
- Day 20: Simple Lighting Fixture Upgrade
- Day 21: Budget Lighting Fixture Update
- Day 22: Rental Bedroom Makeover
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.