Looking for something fun and frugal to do with your kids this week? They'll love this one! We made these Patriotic Oreo Pops last summer and my kids (of course!) devoured them, plus they were pretty simple to make. Here's what you'll need . . .
Patriotic Oreo Pops
- Double Stuff Oreos (absolutely required, no single stuffed Oreos around here. at all because they're just not enough . . . ) On Sale $2.99 at Publix or $2.49 at Kroger, use $1 off Nabisco Cookie and Milk coupon from the beginning of June (if you didn't print it, let's hope another one comes out Monday when those Nabisco coupons normally pop up for the month!)
- White chocolate
- red, white and blue sprinkles the cake store in our town sells these by weight, I paid $2 for more than enough sprinkles
- Lollipop Sticks I also picked those up at the cake store where they cost $.75 for 50 pops
- Put cake pops on sticks (go HERE to see fantastic pictures and instructions.)
- Melt chocolate.
- Drizzle white chocolate over Oreos until covered.
- Then drizzle sprinkles over white chocolate.
- Cool on wax paper.
- Can be refrigerated for a few days.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.