Note: Interested in the program I've used this last year and been SO pleased with? Learn more HERE.
As I've shared before, I've struggled for(ever?) with my weight, and while I've maintained a healthy weight for 20 years (after a 70 pound weight loss in college), I still always have to reign things in after the Holidays. And as I've shared before, I'm not at all a skinny girl, but pretty content to be a skinnier girl than I was back then.
Since before and after stories always motivate me, I thought it would be fun to do a series this month showing folks who've lost weight using different methods, and hopefully motivate all of us to stick to healthy living in 2018.
Head over to Life Buzz to see how this couple lost 280 pounds together!
See More Dieting Motivation:
- 25 Days of Dieting Motivation Day 1: Lindsey Rae's 120 Pound Loss
- 25 Days of Dieting Motivation Day 2: Olivia's 55 Pound Loss
- 25 Days of Dieting Motivation Day 3: Andrea's 102 Pound Loss
- 25 Days of Dieting Motivation Day 4: Rebecca's 100 Pound Loss
- 25 Days of Dieting Motivation Day 5: Simple Tips for Weight Loss Success
- 25 Days of Dieting Motivation Day 6: Sophia's 108 Pound Loss
- 25 Days of Dieting Motivation Day 7: One Couple's Low Carb Transformation
Note: As always, consult with a doctor before beginning any weight loss program. Interested in learning more about how I'm currently maintaining my weight these days? Here you go.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.