Love having your kids home for the summer but not sure what to do with them all day long? Here are 22 free (or really cheap) activities to keep them busy today.
Out & About
1. Free (or cheap) summer movies (if you're in the Columbus Ohio area, be sure to check out this fantastic list my friend Mary put together!)
5. Free Michael's Clinics (these range from free to $2 per class – go HERE to learn more)
8. Visit a state capitol
8. Visit the library
9. Attend a Vacation Bible School at your local church
10. Visit a local thrift store
11. Ride a local bike trail
12. Visit a park
13. Find a local splash pad
15. Build a fort
16. Go on a nature hunt
17. Make homemade Snow Cones
18. Create a yarn obstacle course
19. Try out “summer snow” (aka shaving cream)
21. Make a sidewalk “city” (try out homemade sidewalk chalk too)
22. When all else fails, play with a cardboard box. 🙂
Have anything else to add to the list? Leave a comment to share! Here are a few more tips to help you save today . . .
- 15 Easy Ways to Earn $100
- The Power of $3 a Day (How $3 A Day Could Save You $45,000)
- 16 Items You Should Be Buying on Amazon
- 8 Items You Should Always Buy Generic
- How To Keep Your Flower Beds Weed Free
- 16 Easy Ways to Save $1000 On Your Next Road Trip
- 20 Items You Need To Buy at Aldi
Love a bargain? Find more free stuff HERE.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.