2015 Tax Free Shopping Schedule
Did you know that several states offer tax free weekend for back to school supplies? This is a great time to stock up on school supplies as well as computers and school clothing, and many stores also offer huge savings during these weekends as well. Find a complete break down of expenses and non-taxable items here.
A huge thanks to Surviving a Teacher's Salary for putting this list together! My favorite savings during tax free weekends is undoubtedly on Apple computers if you live in a state where computers are included (the tax on those can be so steep, and since they rarely go on sale this is a great way to save!)
- ALABAMA– August 7-9 (clothing, supplies, computers, books)
- ARKANSAS– August 1-2 (clothing, supplies)
- CONNECTICUT – August 16-22 (clothing, footwear)
- FLORIDA-August 7-16
- GEORGIA – July 31 – August 1 (clothing, supplies, computers)
- IOWA– August 7-8 (clothing)
- MARYLAND– August 9-15 (clothing, footwear)
- MISSISSIPPI– July 31-August 1 (clothing, footwear)
- MISSOURI– August 7-9 (clothing, computers, supplies)
- NEW MEXICO– August 7-9 (clothing, computers, supplies)
- OHIO– August 7-9 (clothing, supplies, instructional materials)
- OKLAHOMA– August 7-9 (clothing)
- SOUTH CAROLINA– August 7-9 (clothing, computer, supplies)
- TENNESSEE– August 7-9 (clothing, computer, supplies)
- TEXAS– August 7-9 (clothing, backpacks, supplies)
- VIRGINIA– August 7-9 (clothing, supplies)
Don't forget to also print your free 2015 Back to School Walmart and Target Stock Up Price Cheat Sheet!
Find more back to school savings over HERE.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.