Anyone out there love shopping Costco?
I thought so!
I love it too, but just like any grocery store, you can really save more at Costco when you’re willing to shop their monthly sales ad (which is their coupon book that runs each month.) I made a super quick run though Costco yesterday, and here are the items I think are worth grabbing before 10/25/15.
Costco Best Deals Ending 10/25/15
1. Yoplait Go-Gurt Simple, 32 ct 2.25 oz pouches – $4.99 after $3/1 coupon or $1.25 per pack (limit 4)
2. Huggies Pull Ups 4T/5T $23.99 after $6 off coupon or 30¢ per Pull Up (limit 2) compare to $.32 per Pull Up for the same size at Amazon when you subscribe and save and clip the $2 off coupon – definitely a decent price!
3. Honey Nut Cheerios or Multi Grain Cheerios 36 oz box $4.89 after $2/1 coupon (limit 4) I’m on the fence on this one because normally I think you can get such better deals at your local grocery store with coupons. BUT, this is a very reasonable price and it’s easy – might be worth picking up right now!
4. Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels, 72 oz – $8.49 after $2.50/1 coupon (limit 4) this rounds out to be about $.12 per ounce, which is a pretty decent deal.
5. DiGiorno Pizza, 3 pk – $9.64 after $4.25/1 coupon which makes it $3.21 which is a really good deal
6. Downy April Fresh Fabric Enhancer 170 oz, 197 loads – $7.09 after $2.40/1 coupon or $.042 per ounce (compare to Target $.036 per ounce)
7. Finish Powerball All-in-One Tabs, 110 ct – $10.99 after $3.50/1 in ad coupon or $.09 per tab this is a pretty good deal
8. Victoria Marinara Sauce, 2 ct 40 oz – $6.39 after $2.25/1 in ad coupon or $.08 per ounce (compare to Classico Sauce at Target for $.01 per ounce) WOW!!
9. Cascade Advanced Power Gel, 125 oz – $7.49 after $2.00/1 in ad coupon or $0.06 per ounce this is a decent deal
10. Charmin Ultra Strong Bath Tissue, 30 ct super rolls 224 sheets per roll – $14.59 after $4.40/1 in ad coupon or $0.002 per sheet this is a stock up price (Target is the same price this week)
11. Bounty Roll Paper Towels, 12 ct super rolls – $14.99 after $4 in ad coupon or $0.009 per sheet (Target is the same price this week)
12. Cottonelle Bath Tissue 45 rolls – $16.99 after $5/1 in ad coupon or $0.002 per sheet
13. Tide Laundry Detergent 170 oz – $15.89 after $4 in ad coupon or $0.09 per ounce (compare to Target $.07 per ounce)
14. Kirkland Laundry Pacs 130 count – $14.49 after $3.50 in ad coupon or $.11 per pac
15. Organic Spring Mix 1 lb. $4.49 – no coupon but a very good price
16. Perdue Whole Chicken Fryers $1.09/lb – no coupon but a very good price
Curious what else to buy at Costco? Check out this list of my favorite 15 items to buy at Costco every single day. Here are a few more posts you may want to check out:
- The Ultimate Aldi, Costco and Sam's Club Price Comparison Sheet
- What to Buy at Sam’s Club
- What to Buy at the Dollar Tree
- 10 Things To Know About Shopping at TJMaxx
- 20 Items You Need To Buy at Aldi
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.