Christmas Gifts for Guys: Day 3
Welcome to the third day of our 12 Days of Christmas Gifts for Guys series where we are hunting down gift ideas for hubbies, boyfriends, brothers and coworkers!
Hopefully this will make your Christmas Season go more smoothly, as we find all the deals so that you can save abundantly (and easily!) this Christmas. Check back in each day for new deal ideas!
A multitool is an awesome gadget for your guy! He can stick it in his pocket and be ready for just about anything that might pop up (especially his endless honey do list, ha)! 🙂
Multitool for Guys
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier – under $25
- Suspension Multi-Plier multitool with 12 integrated components
- Saf.T.Plus component locking system guarantees safety
- Lightweight open-frame stainless steel handle
- Includes a ballistic nylon sheath
- Weighs 9.6 oz; Closed Length: 4 inches; limited lifetime warranty
LEATHERMAN – Rev Multitool, Stainless Steel – Under $55.00
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Rev is a toolbox in your pocket. Put it to the test under the hood, at the campground, or around the house. And when the day is done, crack open a cold one and celebrate your new favorite multitool.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: Needlenose and regular pliers, hard and regular wire cutters, wire stripper, knife, package opener, wood/metal file, can and bottle openers, ruler, Phillips screwdriver, and small and medium screwdrivers.
- LET'S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you need to fix something fast. With the Rev's outside-accessible tools, you can get the job done quickly and effortlessly. And with all-locking blades, you can cut with confidence.
LEATHERMAN – Wingman Multitool, Stainless Steel – Under $60.00 – this one looks perfect for that honey do list!
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Wingman is your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. Conquer your everyday.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: The Wingman is equipped with 14 tools, including a knife, pliers, screwdrivers, wire cutters, a wire stripper, scissors, a package opener, bottle and can openers, a file, and a ruler.
- LET'S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you only have one hand to spare. The Wingman only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside. And with a locking blade, you can cut with confidence.
LEATHERMAN – Wave Plus Multitool – under $100.00
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Wave is hands down our most popular multitool. We've updated it with premium replaceable wire cutters so it can tackle tough jobs for years to come.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: A variety of pliers, replaceable wire cutters, wire stripper, plain and serrated knives, saw, spring-action scissors, ruler, can and bottle openers, files, and screwdrivers.
- LET'S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you only have one hand to spare. The Wave Plus only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside. And with all-locking blades, you can cut with confidence.
I'll see you right here tomorrow with another great guy gift idea! 🙂
If you missed previous days in our series, here ya go!
Need more gifting ideas?
I'd love to hear any suggestions you have on Christmas gift ideas for dads (and other hard-to-buy for guys on your list!!)
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.