12 Days of Christmas Baking Day 4 & 5: Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge & Homemade Cinnabons & Christmas Crack
Today was Christmas Crack day ~ 3 batches made and we are done!
If you missed my FB Live, you can watch it here.
We're right in the middle of our 12 Days of Christmas Baking series (download your grocery list and cookbook HERE), where we've been making some of my Christmas treat 6 days a week over on Facebook Live, then sharing it here in case you missed it live!
I'll be honest, Thursday and Friday of last week did me in ~ we're having a porch added on our house which I'm so excited about, but new doors were added this week and life's just looked a little messy.
But I made the peanut butter fudge Thursday . . .
(you can watch it here)
And Friday made a cute little Cinnamon Christmas Tree too. 🙂
If you missed my FB live this morning, you can find it here.
Thankfully the guys who are working on the porch were willing to eat a few cinnamon rolls, so I wasn't quite as tempted to eat all day!
If you'd like to join me for our 12 Days of Christmas Baking Challenge, you can download your FREE 12 Days of Christmas Baking Cookbook and Grocery List HERE.
Here's what's on the schedule:
12 Days of Christmas Baking:
- Day 1: Hello Dolly Bars
- Day 2: Muddy Buddy Chex Mix
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Christmas Candy
- Day 4 & 5: Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge & Homemade Cinnabons & Christmas Crack
- Day 7: No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars
- Day 8: Peppermint Fudge
- Day 9: Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER
- Day 10: Easiest Fudge EVER
- Day 11: Happy Birthday Jesus Cake
- Day 12: Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls
Looking for more homemade DIY projects? Here you go!
- The Perfect Teacher Christmas Gift
- How to Decorate for Christmas on a $3 Budget
- Dollar Tree DIY
- Free Printable Gifts to Give Tags
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.