Looking for inexpensive gift ideas for your dad, father-in-law, brother, or hubby? It’s hard to find things on a budget, but there are some gifts out there that you can easily give for $10 or less.
1. A grill thermometer – $6.99
2. Nautica Cologne $10.49
This one crosses the $10 line, but just by a bit!
3. Lighting LED Headlamp $8.99
This is by far the lowest price this has been at, and has excellent reviews! This would be so good to have on hand for working on home projects where you need a flashlight, and you can't beat the price.
4. This Chunky Lined Knit Beanie $12.99 (but has dropped as low as $9.99)
This one comes in 5 colors and would be great for teens through adult men!
I bought one of these for my husband years ago, and he likes it better than the fancy electronic one he'd gotten when graduating from college!
6. This dress shirt for as low as $10.50
Right now Kohl's has a huge selection of dress shirts on sale for under $15, and your price drops to $11.24 when you use the Cardholder code HOLIDAY25 at checkout.
7. Valeo Speed Rope $7.70
If you know a guy who's into fitness (or wants to be into fitness!), this is a great price on a speed jumping rope. I bought this one last year as a gift for my son and he's been happy with it.
8. Croft & Barrow Flannel Pajama Pants $8.99
These are too good to miss! Right now Kohl's has Croft & Barrow (and many other) men's pajama pants on sale for $11.99 – plus use Cardholder Code HOLIDAY25 to drop the price to $8.99!
9. Wallets priced as low as $7.99
Depending on what color you choose, the price goes up and down by a dollar or so. These get great reviews!
10. College Duct Tape 🙂
Priced around $5-$6 per roll, you can choose from dozens of schools, perfect for your favorite sports fan.
You can also always also grab a gift card, or even just some homemade goodies. It really is the thought that counts this time of year, so don’t go beyond your budget when you don’t have to! Be sure to also download these free Printable Christmas Coupons for Dad – and give him a few things he'll love without spending a penny. 🙂
I’d love to hear what other suggestions you have for inexpensive gifts ~ leave a comment to share!
Looking for more posts like this? Here you go:
- 10 Christmas Gifts Under $10 For Him
- Should You Buy Christmas Gifts at Costco
- 10 Easy Ways to Save on Christmas Decorating
- 33 Deals You Need to Buy at the Dollar Tree The Christmas Edition
- 6 Things You Need to Do Before Christmas Shopping
- Pay Cash for Christmas: 17 Simple Ways to Earn $500 By Christmas Day
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.