Download your copy for just 99¢!
Saving at the drug stores can drastically reduce your shopping budget, but it takes a little time to learn the ins and outs of shopping CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens to get the most for your money.
To help make it easier to pinch those pennies at the drug stores, I’ve compiled dozens of tips in this short printable pack to help you save, every time you shop at CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens. I started using coupons at the drug stores back in 2006 when a good friend told me how much she was saving at the drug stores. The first year that I shopped at CVS I saved over $1,500 ~ clearly I was hooked!
Drug store shopping takes a little work and determination, but if you spend some time initially to learn your favorite drug store’s policies, I guarantee you’ll see changes in your family’s shopping budget. Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn, in one concise kit that you can take with you to the store:
- How each reward program works at CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens
- What order to use your coupons in to easily checkout while shopping the drug stores
- Which stores have certain limits on their rewards program and coupon acceptance policy
- How to “roll” your rewards at the drug stores to keep on saving, every time you shop!
One half of all proceeds from this printable benefit His Cherished Ones, an orphanage in Kenya finding placement for abandoned & orphaned infants & toddlers.
So, what are you waiting for?
Let’s get started and transform your shopping budget today – get your copy for ¢.99 today!
Also find these additional printables included in each pack:
- Free Monthly Budget Spreadsheet
- Free Stock Up Price List
- Free Freezer Printable