Goodness, do I have some info on Walmart to share with you. . . are you ready?
First of all, Walmart just announced that they’ll be starting their pre-Black Friday event THIS Friday (November 21st) at 8AM. They’re basically matching select other stores Black Friday prices, THIS Friday, including Televisions, KitchenAid Mixers, Gaming Systems & more. Wow.
Here are the items to watch for (find more information HERE)
- A 40-inch LED HDTV
- 60-inch TVs from LG and Sony
- A PlayStation 4 offer
- Canon Wireless Printer
- Keurig K-40
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Select Lego sets
Additional Walmart savings
- LED HDTV – $698 (special buy)
- Samsung 40” Class LED HDTV with “Frozen Sing-Along Edition” – $298 (special buy)
- New iPad Air 2 16 GB, WiFi – $489 with a $100 Walmart gift card
- Get a $75 gift card with the purchase of the iPhone 6 or 5s
o iPhone 6 available for $179 or iPhone 5s for $79 with a two year service agreement on Sprint, AT&T or Verizon
o iPhone 6 and 5s available for $0 down for AT&T Next or Verizon Edge customers – plans available in select markets
- 4-Pc Table Tennis Set – $79 (special buy)
- A variety of “Frozen” special buys
- Black & Decker 18v 2-Battery NiCad Drill – $69.88 ($20 savings)
- Hoover High Performance Bagless Upright Vacuum – $98 (special buy)
It looks like they’ll be sharing more specific information about the Walmart sale tomorrow, so I’ll keep you posted as I see updated information.
And, Walmart has also made available a sneak peek of their Black Friday store map, so you can see exactly where the items you want are at before heading out to Walmart on Black Friday. Whew!