Welcome to Pantry 911: Gotta Have It Now Guide! These are your best prices this week on basic food pantry staples, in case you’re low on a basic pantry item but don’t know where to find the best deal.
Remember that these are not necessarily your best prices ever on these items, however if you need a pantry staple, this is where to find your best price this week. Be sure to also check out all the deals at Target, Publix, Bi-Lo, Food Lion, Harvey’s, Harris Teeter, Winn Dixie and Kroger before you shop.
Kroger- Kroger Bread, 20 oz or Buns, 8-12 ct – $1.00
Publix- Nature’s Own Butterbread, 20 oz loaf – $1.49
- Nature’s Own Whole Grain Bread, B1G1 @ $3.19
- As low as $1.60
- $0.50/1 Sara Lee Bread, exp. 12/1/12 (SS 09/23/12 R)
- As low as $1.59 for Sara Lee Bread!
Aldi- Gallon Milk $2.89
Harris- Teeter- Gallon HT Milk – $2.77
Kroger- Free Gallon of Milk or half gallon of Organic Milk wyb 4 General Mills Cereal – $2.50
- $1/2 Select General Mills Big G Cereals printable$1.10/2 Cheerios Cereal printable, or $0.50/1, $1/2 Cheerios Original Cereal, exp. 11/3/12 (SS 09/23/12 R)
- Stack with $0.50/1 Cheerios Original Cereal (SavingStar.com) or Save 50¢ when you buy ONE BOX (1) Honey Nut Cheerios® cereal.. Expires 10/31/2012
- Pay as little as $6 out of pocket, get FREE milk and up to $1 in your Savingstar account!
- Smart Balance Enhanced Milk half gallon – $2.50
- $1.50/1, $1/1 Smart Balance Enhanced Milk, exp. 11/14/12 (SS 09/30/12)
- As low as $1.00
Aldi- Dozen Eggs $.99
Kroger- Simple Truth Cage Free Eggs or Brown or White, 12 ct – $2.50