Looking for more penny pinched deals? Find more grocery deals HERE, and sign up for free daily emails to keep up with all our grocery deals!
Here’s what I picked up at Publix today for just $17.09 after coupons and rebates saving $42.23! This was a fun trip.
My husband and I teach Generation Change (kind of like Financial Peace University for teens). In last night’s lesson Rachel Ramsey was shared that sometimes we get interrupted but sometimes God can use that, and sure enough while at Publix I met the sweetest lady who chatted with me about missions and life. It was awesome, and she blessed me so much!
So, in case your shopping trip (or entire day) gets interrupted, remember to enjoy it. You never know how God can use those few minutes!
Okie dokie, on to the deals.
Here’s what I bought:
Bought 4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1.23
- Used (2) $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks – 9-28-14 SS can use $.50/2 printable
Bought 1 Florida’s Natural Orange Juice $3
Bought 1 Publix Butter 4 pk $3.50
Bought 1 Ragu Sauce $.99
Bought 1 Arm & Hammer Toothpaste $1.70
Bought 6 Pillsbury Rolls $2
- Used (2) $0.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls and $1/2 coupon from the Cheerios box stacked with (2) $1.50/3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Doughs (Target Coupon)
Bought 2 Quaker Oatmeals $1.50
- Used $0.50/1 Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ (Manufacturer Coupon) and submit for $0.50/1 Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+; May Vary By Account – Ibotta
Bought 1 Cascadian Farms Cereal $3.99
- Used $.75/1 printable will submit for Free Rebate wyb Cascadian Farms peelie on product
Bought 2 Liberte Yogurts $1
- Used Buy 1 Cascadian Farms Cereal get 2 Liberte Yogurts free In Ad Coupon (you can make the deal sweeter if you have (2) $.40/1 printables I already used mine. :()
Bought 2 Taco Bell Dinner Kits $1.55
- Used (2) $.75/1 peelies
Bought 4 Mott’s Drinks $2
- Used (4) $1.00/1 Mott’s Fruit Punch Rush, Wild Grape Surge, or Strawberry Boom Juice, 6 pk 8 oz or 64 oz Stacked with B3G1 Publix Coupon found in Grocery Adv Buy Ad)
$5/$50 Star Market Coupon (the Star Market hasn’t closed down quit yet. WOOT!)
And here’s what we’re donating this week . . .