Here are all your top deals starting this Wednesday, using all your printable coupons at Kroger! You won’t get every deal using only these coupons, but you should get quite a few, and it will really save how much time you spend preparing for your grocery trip.
Note that prices are before the coupon, and top deals are highlighted like this (***). Be sure to check out all the deals in the Kroger ad starting this week, and leave a comment if you make it to Kroger and find more great deals!
Print all the Coupons.com coupon matchups for the Kroger sales ad ~ just click “unclip” if there are any there you’d rather not print.
- $0.50/1 Cheerios Cereal, Original, the one in the yellow box, $0.50/1 General Mills Lucky Charms Cereal or $1.00/3 General Mills Cereal on sale $2.99
- $1.00/4 Progresso Products on sale $1.25
- $1.00/1 Kettle Brand Popcorn; Redeemable at Walmart (Zip Code 77477) on sale $2.50
- $1.00/2 Mars Candy Halloween Fun Size Bags, 8.67 oz or Larger stack with $1.00/1 Candy, Bagged; Limit 1; May Vary By Account – Snap Rebate on sale $2.50
- $2.00/2 All Laundry Detergent Products on sale $2.99
- $1.00/1 Tide Detergent or $2.00/2 Tide Detergents and/or Boost on sale $2.99
- $0.25/1 Bounty Paper Towel stacks with $0.25/1 Bounty Paper Towels Valued $3 or More on sale $6.99
- $1.00/1 Barbara’s Puffins Cereal (Zip Code 77477) on sale $2.50
- $0.25/1 Charmin Basic Tissue, 4 ct or Larger on sale $6.99
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls, Grands Sweet Rolls, or Cinnabon Baked Inspired Cinnamon Rolls on sale $1.88
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls on sale $1.88