Here are deals in our local Aldi’s ad here starting 3/4/15. If you live in another city, you’ll want to verify that the prices at your local Aldi are the same by viewing your online weekly ad over HERE, and check out the complete Aldi Ad before you shop.
Here are a few tips to remember before shopping at Aldi’s:
- Aldi’s accepts ONLY cash, debit or EBT cards.
- Aldi’s requires you to bring your own bags (or you can purchase them for $.06 per bag at the store.)
- You’ll need to pay a quarter to use a cart at Aldi’s. When you return the cart, you’ll get the quarter back.
- Aldi’s does not accept manufacturer coupons (however they have had a few Aldi’s Store coupons recently in a few local papers.)
- As far as I can tell, the Aldi’s sale ad varies by store. To view your store’s ad, go HERE.