Okay . . . I went to Target to grab the “free” flip flops ~ or were they free? The cashier disagreed (she was extremely nice . . . really!) I went to customer service and they were nice but still didn’t understand. I bought 2 pairs of flip flops on sale 2/$4 and planned to use (2)$2/1 Flip Flop Target store coupons, however the cashier only allowed the coupons to deduct $3.50.
In the end I ended up paying $.54 after tax for two pairs which was a great deal, but the point is that they should have been free. (Ugh!) Oh well, it’s $.54 . . .I guess you live some you lose some.
Here are some other deals I found while at Target:
Hormel Lunch Meat $2.99
- Use $.75/1 Bar S Hot Dogs
- As low as $.14
- Use $.50/1 Sargento Cheese
- As low as $2.00
- Use $1/1 Breyer’s Ice Cream Topping 5/19/13 SS
- As low as $.99
- Use $5 on any Merono Shoes
- As low as $10.00 ( I may have to go back for these I need some white sandals :) )