Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
This Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs recipe is so simple that I hesitate to even call it a recipe. But, for whatever reason, it never dawned on me to try it out before so I thought maybe you’d missed this easy meal deal too. The best part is, you can have it for dinner early in the week, then easily make up some Mini Meatball Subs later in the week and get two meals easily done with one days worth of cooking.
And the cooking? Well, you’re literally just popping it all in Mrs. Potts, so not much cooking to even fool with. Here’s what you’ll need to get started. . .
- 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 lb frozen meatballs
- 12 oz spaghetti noodles
- parmesan cheese
- Put spaghetti sauce, undrained tomatoes, onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning in slow cooker.
- Pour in frozen meatballs.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or high 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, cook spaghetti.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over pasta ~ enjoy!
Here are the best sales I see to watch for this week (as of 10/9/13):
- Armour Meatballs Buy One Get One Free at Publix, use $1/2 Armour products from the 8/18 Red Plum insert
- Mueller’s Pasta Buy One Get One Free at Publix, use $1/2 Mueller’s Pasta
- Classico Pasta Sauce Buy One Get One Free $2.89, use $1/3 Classico Pasta Sauce
- Prego $.98 at Kroger, use $.40/2 from the 9/8 Smart Source insert
- Winn Dixie Barilla Pasta Buy One Get One Free, use $1/2 Barilla Pasta or from 9/8 Smart Source insert
- Winn Dixie Armour Meatballs Buy One Get One Free, use $1/2 Armour products from the 8/18 Red Plum insert
- Cole’s Garlic Toast Buy One Get One Free at Publix, use $.50/1 Cole’s