I shared this recipes a few weeks ago while on Facebook Live, and have received several emails requesting it, so finally took time to share how simple it is!
All you need is 2 cans of refrigerated biscuits, some butter, Italian seasoning and garlic. Perfect when you’re cleaning out the fridge, and a great way to use extra canned biscuits if you’ve bought a few for slow cooked chicken and dumplings.
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans of biscuits
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan.
- Melt one stick of butter in a large bowl.
- Combine Italian seasoning and minced garlic to the melted butter.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and add to the butter mixture.
- Stir well so all the biscuits are covered with the butter mixture and pour into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until brown. Enjoy!!
Looking for more recipe ideas?
- 2 Step Monkey Bread
- Simple 7 Up Biscuits
- The Best Bread Machine Dough Recipe
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Bread