Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
We needed an easy dinner last night, and when I realized we had everything in the pantry to make this one (which helped us stick to this month’s No Spend Grocery Challenge), I knew this was the perfect recipe! My kids loved it, and while it isn’t the yummiest chicken I’ve ever eaten in my life, it was pretty yummy chicken especially for a lightened up meal. Love that!
Weight Watcher Parmesan Chicken Cutlets (serves 4)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in thirds
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cheese, bread crumbs and seasoning in bag, shake well.
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mixture, arrange in nonstick baking dish.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy – we had it with Weight Watchers Broccoli & Cheese sauce. Yum!
Here are the best sales I see to watch for this week (as of 3/11/15):
- Sprouts, Meijer, and Fresh Thyme, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.99/lb.
- Publix Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast on sale $3.49/lb.
- Progresso Bread Crumbs Buy One Get One Free at Publix $1.04