Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
20 slow cooker recipes in 20 days
Click HERE to see video if it’s not working for you.
I’m so excited to have dinner done today! See how easy it is to pop dinner in Mrs. Potts (definitely check us out on Facebook Live as well where you can check out reader’s comments ~ I love hearing from you!), and join me as we cook real food for our family all month long this Crock-tober.
Check out the full recipe over HERE, and remember you can sign up for your free Crock-tober grocery list, menu plan and cookbook right HERE. I’ll pop in later today with a pic when dinner’s done and would love for you to share this with anyone you know who struggles to get dinner on the table too. 🙂
Also, as I mentioned in the video, you can sign up for FREE mobile text alerts from PPP of the very best deals.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Text Follow ppphotdeals to 40404
- You’ll receive a message from Twitter that says “want to tweet? Welcome to Twitter! You’re now following @ppphotdeals and you’ll receive your Tweents on your phone. (Std msg rates apply. Reply w/HELP for more.)
- To STOP getting updates, just text Off ppphotdeals to 40404
Note that this will not be all of the deals – my thought is that it would be no more than five to ten texts per week, and most likely fewer (especially after the Christmas season is over.) Here are a few ideas of what I would consider “BEST” deals:
- American Girl savings
- HUGE Lego sale
- 50% or more sale on Pyrex or Cooking items
- Big sale on Kids ride on toys
- Items that are high value but I know won’t last
This is run through Twitter, however you DON’T need a Twitter account to sign up (and you won’t be contacted by me through Twitter.) It’s just a program that easily lets me send you the deals, and hopefully will help you save on the hot items that sell out quickly!
Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions, and hurry to sign up today – I can’t wait to see all the deals coming up over the next few weeks and am excited about an extra way to share them with you!