Easter Bunny Kit-Kat Cake
This is the easiest cake, and we had such fun making it this weekend!
**For more Easter recipes, check out this Printable Easter Menu Plan.
This kid-friendly Easy Easter Kit-Kat Cake takes hardly any skills – all you do is bake a round layer cake from a mix and frost it.
Next stick Kit-Kats to the side and tie a pretty ribbon around them to keep everything in place. Finally, pour Cadbury Mini Eggs (or M&Ms) on top, nestle a chocolate Easter Bunny in the middle and you’re ready to serve! If you’re bringing this to an event, it would travel well in a Cake caddy like this one – but you’ll just want to save the Bunny for last.
Easy Easter Bunny Kit-Kat Cake
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Box Chocolate cake mix
- 2 Cans of Chocolate Frosting
- LOTS of Kit Kat Bars (10-12)
- Cadbury Mini Eggs or Easter M&M’s (Large Bag)
- Hollow Chocolate Bunny for the Centerpiece (Hollow bunnies will stand up better)
Here’s What to Do:
- Make a chocolate cake using two round pans, according to box directions.
- Once cool, frost the top of one cake and place the second cake on top of it. Now cover both the top and sides of the layer cake with frosting (be REALLY generous so all the candy will stick well!)
- Break the Kit Kats into individual sticks and completely cover the sides of the cake.
- Wrap a pretty ribbon around the cake and tie gently to help hold all the Kit Kats in place.
- Place the chocolate bunny on the center of the cake top and surround with Cadbury Mini Eggs.
Here’s a peek at my daughter Caroline and me making it to get ready for our family this weekend. Hope you enjoy a wonderful Easter, and spend it with a few folks you love!