If you’ve ever considered starting a blog (or website for your business), don’t miss this.
Right now, Blue Host is offering their web hosting for just $2.95 per month (which is an incredible deal.)
This is oh-so-worth it if you think blogging may be for you! I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for blogging (it’s how I make a full time income as a stay at home mom), and I highly recommend it not only as a source of income, but even just as a place to keep an online journal of your every day life. Honestly, I never dreamed I would love blogging the way that I do but I’m completely hooked!
Curious why I think blogging is worth it? Here are my top 5 reasons to blog:
- To earn an income from home. (Honest. I make a full time income here on PPP which is beyond crazy to me. Learn more HERE.)
- It allow you to interact with other folks across the internet, and create a little “home base” online for family photos, stories and more.
- It helps you become a better writer. I am so not someone who would consider themselves a writer, but blogging each day makes me re-think the way I use words. While writing still isn’t my strongest gift, working at it each day stretches my mind creatively.
- It creates a place for you to think of others. I love that blogging (especially for a profit), forces me to think of ways every day to help other people outside of my home. I know that PPP is a better blog to follow when I write posts that really do benefit my readers, so I’m more creative in coming up with helpful content each day. (I love that!)
- It builds your confidence. I struggle so much with having self-confidence, but blogging has helped me realize I’m really good at things that I never even knew existed. It’s taught me business strategies, internet savviness, social media awareness, and so much more. I love the marketable skills blogging has given me, and would never in a bajillion years thought I would love it the way that I do!
Once you’ve signed up with Blue Host, check these posts out:
Let me know if you have any questions ~ so excited to for you to get started!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.