Last week I asked for some feedback on ways to make PPP a wee bit better, and I loved your responses. Two things that several folks asked though were things we already share (that happen to be some of my favorite features on PPP) so I wanted to make sure you knew how to access them. (I use them all the time!)
1. Quickly search any item on sale at dozens of stores every week.
Folks, I love this.
Like, L-O-V-E this.
If you’re looking for a certain item and need a deal ~ any item, just type it where the box says “need a deal” on the right hand side of the PPP page and you’ll get a huge list of exactly what you need.
So, let’s pretend you need Tide because you’re out of laundry detergent.
Type in “Tide” (just look for the place to type it in on the top right hand side of the page, or bookmark this link right here so you always have it available. . .)
And voila . . .
So, if you need a ham for Easter dinner, Nestle Toll House Morsels to bake up some chocolate chip cookies, or are all out of diapers today, just type it in right here and easily find a stock up price.
2. The coupon database.
This database houses every single coupon you can imagine, all in one place.
If you need Colgate because it’s your favorite toothpaste and you’re all out . . .
No coupons from the Sunday paper or anywhere at home right now?
Easy ~ sort by printable coupons and all the coupons will be easy ones you can print from home.
And, while you’re at it you can print hundreds of dollars in free printable coupons over HERE.
New to saving at the grocery stores and don’t know where to start? Here are a few free resources to help you get started . . .
- Anyone Can Be A Penny Pincher
- Basic Couponing Part One – Coupon Lingo
- Basic Couponing Part Two – How To Organize Your Coupons
- Basic Couponing Part Three – How To Start Your Coupon Stash & My Super Cute Coupon Organizer
- Basic Couponing Part Four – Couponing at Publix
- Basic Couponing Part Five – Couponing at Kroger
- What’s a Good Price?
- What is Coupon Overage?
- How to Make Your Cashier Love You
- You can also download A Penny Pincher’s Guide To Saving at the Drug Stores for just $3.97 ~ this makes it so simple to save and teaches you all the ins and outs of drug store shopping!
And, if you never want to miss a deal, don’t forget to subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher free daily email updates and get all the deals delivered directly to your inbox.
Hope this makes your penny pinching go a wee bit smoother, and if you have other suggestions on things that would make using PPP a little easier, I’d sure love to hear those too! Leave a comment to share. (I love hearing from you!)