Super fun (easy!) Valentine treat! I loved this idea when I saw it over HERE and tweaked it with what we had on hand.
Grab these supplies:
- fruit cups (applesauce are best but I ran out when I took the picture)
- juice boxes
- valentine stickers
- hot glue gone
And make these . . . (my 8 year old did the faces herself ~ I thought she did a great job!)
I’d love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
Looking for more penny pinched projects? Here you go . . .
- Dollar Tree Valentine Project
- Penny Pinched Way To Fill A Large Jar
- What $3 & A Little Courage Can Do
- Foyer Lighting Updates (And 3 Options When You Think You’ve Messed It Up.)
- Dollar Tree Easter Craft