Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Looking for a new treat to try this Christmas? This one is so good, and a great way to make an easy bar recipe instead of cookies in a hurry!
Here’s how to get started . . .
M&M Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups gold medal flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened (almost melted)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cup M&Ms
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix together first four ingredients in large bowl.
- Remove 1 cup of the flour mixture and set aside.
- Grease 9×13 pan and press onto bottom of pan.
- On stovetop, mix sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and two more tablespoons butter.
- Stir until chips have melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over oat mixture, then sprinkle leftover cup of oat meal on top of chocolate.
- Top with M&Ms and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool, slice and serve!
Looking for more treats to make this Christmas? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Christmas Crack
- Honey Bun Cake (i.e. Happy Birthday Jesus Cake)
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake
- Buckeye Brownies