Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
Amazon just dropped the price on select pre-owned Kindles to as low as $28, which is a great way to save if you’ve been looking for one! to $9.59, which is by far the lowest price it’s ever been at! We’ve purchased a refurbished Kindle before and it worked just like new ~ for $30 you can get one that’s in good condition and definitely worth the price. Here are a few product features:
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $20,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
Go HERE to check it out!
If you’d prefer a new Kindle, they’re priced at just $49, and for a limited time you can get the Kindle Kids Fire Edition for $79 (better than the Black Friday Price!) Great ways to save while these prices last!
Love Amazon? Don’t miss my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.
See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.