This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
I can’t even begin to tell you how glad I am to have dinner done today!
Tonight’s French Dip Sandwiches
After a crazy weekend I can’t even begin to tell you how glad I was for a little normal life and cooking, and I just loved that getting dinner done was easy today.
Tomorrow’s Slow Cooker Meatballs & Spaghetti Sauce
We only have a few more days of our Countertop Cooking Challenge, but I hope it’s encouraged you to tackle getting dinner on the table each night, and made meal planning easier in your home.
Last Week’s Freezer Meals
If you struggle with meal planning, grocery shopping, and getting dinner done, I promise, this Countertop Cooking Challenge might just change your life!
Here’s what to expect this week:
- Monday 8:45 AM – French Dip Sandwiches & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuesday 8:45 AM – Slow Cooker Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
- Wednesday 8:45 AM – Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Thursday 8:45 AM – Ham Steak with Slow Cooked Apples and Butternut Squash
- Friday 8:45 AM – Slow Cooked Brown Sugar Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
The best part? If you sign up for Tiffany’s meal plans now, you’ll get access to the menu plans for February, AND March too.
I love that!
Use the code COUNTERTOP at checkout to save 25% off her menu plans for a few more days.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month (6 recipes each week + 1 dessert)
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you’ll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
I’ve been loving getting dinner done this month, and sure hope you’ve enjoyed it too.
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. And don’t forget to join our free Dinner’s Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.