Looking for another favorite Christmas treat to try? Don’t miss this Christmas Crack recipe (aka Saltine Toffee Candy)
It’s day three in our 12 Days of Christmas Baking Series, and I’m so excited to share the simplest fudge recipe you can imagine tonight! I love baking and cooking up sweet stuff in my kitchen, so this is my favorite time of year . . . if it were up to me I’d give up meals completely and just live on dessert.
This is such an easy fudge recipe, and you can easily swap out the peppermint on top for a cup of marshmallows mixed in to make marshmallow fudge. If you’ve got these 5 ingredients and 20 minutes of time, go ahead and get started!
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
- dash salt
- Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan and heat over low heat stirring constantly until chips are completely melted.
- Pour into pan and drizzle crushed peppermint all over fudge. Press peppermint into fudge lightly.
- Refrigerate for two hours, and cut into squares. To store, keep fudge covered in refrigerator.