I’m super excited to share our very first Real Food Grocery Trip of the week $20 gift card winner! I had two great entries (which means, you’d have a great chance of winning if you send your pictures in too!), and decided to pick randomly between the two. (They both did great, and I loved what they were able to get!)
So, first, here’s the winner (who’s name was chosen out of a hat by my daughter.) Here’s what Jenn bought this week at Kroger for $28:
- Amy’s split-pea soup, Kettle chips, open-faced ham and cheese melts using ingredients I have on hand (no ham for me- I am a vegetarian) My daughter likes to dip the chips in the soup!
- Couscous-stuffed tomatoes, tuna patties with dill sauce served on Romaine leaves (I have couscous, tuna, and the ingredients for the dill sauce already)
- Homemade cream of celery soup and baked potatoes (I already have the potatoes.)
- Stuffed collards served over rice (I have ground beef and rice already.)
- Chicken salad Romaine boats (pimiento cheese for me) and Amy’s lentil soup served over rice leftover from previous meal