This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
Can you imagine going to the grocery store, buying oodles of groceries, and then just dumping a few of those bags of groceries in the trash?
You may just be doing that.
So many people (myself included sometimes!) head to the store without a plan in place, buy things they may not use, and things end up getting wasted and thrown away ~ literally 25% of food in America is thrown away each year.
But you and I are going to fix that.
Crocktober wrapped up last fall, and back by popular demand we’re doing a very similar series this February called the Countertop Cooking Challenge. (I think you’re going to love it!) We’re going to have a menu plan, grocery list, and recipes all pulled together before the week even starts.
Starting Monday, 2/6/17, I’m teaming up with my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks to bring you Crockpot and Instant Pot recipes 5 days a week for 4 weeks, and every single one of us is going to get dinner done.
To make your life waaaayyyyy easier (and mine too!) we’ll use Tiffany’s Eat at Home Menu Plans ~ which I’ve been using in our home and they’re just fantastic.
I promise, these will save you a bundle!
In fact, people who shop with a menu plan and grocery list save 25-50% every single week on their food expenses.
And, a menu plan all of a sudden makes grocery shopping easy.
Best of all?
You’ll actually eat well balanced meals with what you have in your kitchen and skip the drive thru.
I thought so too. 🙂
During the February 2017 Countertop Cooking Challenge we’ll give you 4 weeks of recipes, including grocery lists and menu plans, and Tiffany and I will be cooking them up each day right up with you.
My favorite part is that each morning I’ll share a Facebook Live Video filling up Mrs. Potts (a.k.a. ~ my slow cooker), and it would be so stinkin’ fun for me if you were on the other side of the screen filling up Mrs. Potts in your kitchen too.
Here’s how our daily schedule should look: 🙂
- 8:40-8:45 AM Eastern Time – I’ll be doing a Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow’ button and you’ll get updates each time PPP goes live ~ and I would absolutely love if you were on the other side of the screen filling up Mrs. Potts so we can “cook” together!)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 2:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to regular email subscribers with all the info
- Between 4:30 – 6:30 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick update over on Facebook with pic or live video of recipe
- My friend Tiffany from Eat at Home will also share on Facebook Live how to make several of these recipes in the Instant Pot in the afternoons
Will you join me?
For a few more days, Tiffany is offering us the lowest prices she’s offered on her menu plans with the code EARLYBIRD at checkout.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you’ll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
>>>USE THE CODE EARLYBIRD AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE ~ THESE ARE THE LOWEST PRICES YOU’LL FIND ON THIS MENU PLAN!<<<
And, if you’re like me you’ll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you’ll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
And I would just love for you to join my free private Dinner’s Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.
It’s going to do be a great month!