This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks is filling in this morning making Mediterranean Chicken in the slow cooker as part of our 20 Day Cooking Challenge!
It’s Day 8 of our Countertop Cooking Challenge, and seriously, I am loving how much money and time I’m saving feeding my family! Here’s what’s on the menu this week:
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki with Pineapple
- Wednesday – Mediterranean Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Thursday – Chicken Fried Chops in the Slow Cooker
- Friday – Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
Tonight’s Mediterranean Chicken in the Slow Cooker
Yesterday’s Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki with Pineapple
The best part?
Seriously folks, dinner in DONE in less than 5 minutes this morning.
That means your family will have a hot cooked meal ready for them tonight and you only had to spend 5 minutes getting it ready!
And, we’ve saved a bundle in our pocketbooks and on our waistline by choosing to eat at home.
If you’re new to the challenge, throughout the month we’ll give you 4 weeks of recipes, including grocery lists and menu plans, and Tiffany and I will be cooking them up each day right up with you.
Will you join me?
Right now,Tiffany is offering us the lowest prices she’s offered on her menu plans with the code COUNTERTOP at checkout.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month (6 recipes each week + 1 dessert)
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you’ll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
>>>USE THE CODE COUNTERTOP AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE BEST PRICE ~ THESE ARE THE LOWEST PRICES YOU’LL FIND ON THIS MENU PLAN!<<
And don’t forget to join our free Dinner’s Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.
It’s going to do be a great month!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can’t wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
20 Day Countertop Cooking Challenge
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 1
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 2
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 3
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 4
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 5
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 6
- Countertop Cooking Challenge – Day 7