This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
Here’s a peek at what’s in my Stitch Fix Box this month!
I love how easy this process is ~ I put in my style profile, share what types of clothes I like, how things fit me, and share an idea of what I’m looking for on my profile. I also include a link to my “cute outfits” board on Pinterest, so my stylist has a pretty good idea of what I love.
I really really loved almost everything in this box, and so struggled with what to keep. Here’s how the prices stack up:
1. Marielle Knit Top $44 ~ $33 if I keep the whole box and get the 25% off entire box discount
2. Market & Spruce Marielle Knit Top $44 ~ $33 if I keep the whole box and get the 25% off entire box discount
3. Jewel Tone Knit Cardigan $38 ~ $28.50 if I keep the whole box and get the 25% off entire box discount
5. Liverpool Mira Skinny Jeans $78 ~ $58.50 if I keep the whole box and get the 25% off entire box discount
So what am I keeping? Just the Jean Leggings and Sweater.
These jean leggings might just change my life.
I’ve got to say, if you struggle with finding great jeans that fit, Stitch Fix is worth trying at least once ~ this is the 3rd pair of jeans from Stitch Fix that I’ve had to keep, because they’re just that good!
I really thought about keeping the entire to get the 25% off discount (total box would cost $154), but don’t really think I’ll wear everything else enough to make it worth it, so my total will be $96 after my $20 Styling Credit. (I really like those jeans and they run $96 normally, so I feel like they’re worth it and I know I’ll love them.)
If you dress up frequently for work and don’t have time to shop, I really think Stitch Fix can be a fantastic option (I have loved my previous boxes, and the quality of clothing is much nicer than what I normally wear), so it may be a great option for you.
If you’d like to try out Stitch Fix, here’s exactly how it works:
- Sign up HERE
- You’ll be charged $20 for your Stitch Fix Styling
- Your box will come when you schedule it
- If you keep ANY items in your box, the $20 you spend for the styling will be put towards your purchase (so it’s like getting $20 in free credit!)
- If you keep your entire box you’ll save 25% off the entire purchase
- Invite friends on Facebook or via email (or even text messages) to sign up through you and you’ll get $25 in free referral credit ~ love that!