Looking for more penny pinched deals? Find more grocery deals HERE, and sign up for free daily emails to keep up with all our grocery deals!
Here’s what I grabbed on my Publix Trip this week for $21.65 plus tax, while saving $50.68. I went go over my $20 budget on this trip (ugh!) But, I did stockpile on bacon, which will make my family happy.
Here’s what I bought:
Bought 1 Green Giant Steamers $1.30
Bought 1 Fruity Pebbles $1.30
Bought 2 Morningstar Chicken Nuggets $1.99
- Used $1/2 printable stacked with (2) $1.00/1 MorningStar Farms Veggie Entree, 5.25 – 12 oz; Excludes Organic
Bought 3 Smithfield Bacon $7.49 (Buy 2, Get 1 Free) YIKES!! So expensive!
Bought 1 Lipton Tea $5.37
- Used $2/1 Coupon from the Grocery Adv Buy Ad
Bought 4 Country Crock Spread $1.20
Bought 1 Reddi Whip $2.15
- Used $1.00/1 Reddi Wip
Bought 1 Cool Whip $.88
Bought 1 Fruttare Ice Cream Bars $2
- Used $1.50/1 Fruttare, Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle printable ( no longer available – it went fast!) stacked with $1.00/1 Magnum or Fruttare Product (Publix Coupon) – Best Meals Happen at Home – (exp. 07/09/14)
Bought 2 Ocean Spray Juice $1.48
Bought 4 Del Monte Tomatoes $.73
- Used $1/4 Coupon from the Grocery Adv Buy Ad
- Used $5/$50 Star Market Coupon
- Total = $21.65
No donations this week… used my money for the Pampers deal at Kroger!