I’m so excited to actually have a stocked pantry, fridge and freezer this week, and finally make a real menu plan! There are so many restaurants here in Columbus that we want to try out, but I know sticking to a menu during the week will help us stick to our budget and then we can splurge on the weekends. Here’s what we’re planning this week . . .
- Monday – Roast (trying out a new roast recipe – I’ll let you know how it goes!), salad, veggies, and seasoned potatoes
- Tuesday – Grilled Chicken Tenders using this marinade, baked potatoes and grilled corn on the cob
- Wednesday – BLT Sandwiches (you could also try out this Guacamole BLT if you want a different twist!)
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet 😉
- Friday – Skinny Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos