I’m so (soooo!) excited to share this new fun feature with you all! A PPP fan on Facebook mentioned how much she’d like to see a grocery trip sharing what $20 of “real” food looked like in our grocery shopping trips. I got to thinking, and decided it would be so fun if we did it as a special reader giveaway ~ and let you do the work!
So, each Saturday (as you all send in your grocery trips), I’ll choose one lucky winner to get a $20 gift card to their grocery store of choice when they share their real food savings. Here’s what you’ll need to do to qualify:
- Send a picture of your grocery trip to contact @ passionate penny pincher.com (leave out spaces) including whole or organic foods (items like diapers, cleaning supplies, and paper products can be included as well, just no Velveeta, please) 😉
- Share exactly what you purchased (how many of each item, and how much you spent)
- List the coupons that you used
- Include the store that you shopped
- Feel free to also offer other information that you think would help readers save on whole and organic foods
I’ll choose one winner each week to win a $20 gift card to their favorite store, and highlight your shopping trip on Saturday. See how Shannon saved big this week at Earth Fare), and share how you’ve saved too! I know you all loved seeing that you can save even on good-for-you-foods using coupons, so I can’t wait to see how you do!
Good luck, and remember this feature is completely dependent on you. Get shopping and start sending in those pictures – you could win $20 to pay off your grocery trip!
Note that it’s very important to include only coupons that are legitimate offers for everyone ~ thanks guys!