Okie dokie, I don’t know that this is really a “time-saving” tip, but if you’re on Facebook and always wonder how people make super cute logos on comments, these tips are for you! I’m so technologically behind that these have taken me forever to learn, so maybe they’ll help you out too.
Facebook has some special things you can do (pretty easily), but you’ve got to learn the right codes to do them. Here are a few you probably see all the time, and they might come in handy when you “love” something instead of just like it!
Since I’m not incredibly savvy when it comes to the cute codes, I would love to hear other suggestions on different items to add to the list. If you know any, take a minute and share your favorites in the comments section!
Looking for more time saving tricks? Here are the ones we’ve already worked on . . .
- Day 1: The “Find” Button
- Day 2: Sticky Notes
- Day 3: Three Most Used Short Cut Keys
- Day 4: Coffitivity
- Day 5: More Favorite Command Keys (Ctrl + Z, Ctrl + Y, Ctrl + A)
- Day 6: Online Timer
- Day 7: Pic Monkey
- Day 8: Snipping Tool
- Day 9: Unroll Me
- Day 10: More Command Keys (F5, F11 & Ctrl + T)
- Day 11: Feedly
- Day 12: Control + L
- Day 13: Control + P
- Day 14: Use PPP Printable Coupon Lists
- Day 15: Store Coupon Matchups Easily Available On Your Phone or Printable List
- Day 16: Time Tracker to Monitor Time Online (love this one!)
- Day 17: Speed Up The Time You Take Searching The Internet
- Day 18: Easily Zoom In and Out
- Day 19: Use Bookmarks