Birthday Freebies

I received a great email today from Alice, a PPP reader who tallied up her birthday savings using free restaurant birthday treats this year, and she did great! Here was her note . . .

I wanted to let you know that I kept track of all savings from birthday freebies this year. My birthday was in January, and I used the last freebie coupon on Friday.  I saved a whopping $127.31 by using birthday freebies from restaurants! Out standing!

If anyone has birthdays in your family, there are TONS of great deals you can snag!  Here’s a list of birthday freebies for you and your family so you can enjoy loads of fun deals to celebrate:

If you find any of these links are no longer working, please leave a comment to let me know! Know of any birthday freebies not included on the list?  Leave a comment to share those too.

Comments

1. Teresa Olsen says:

I tried the Cold Stone Creamery link, (reply was: "not "found on this server) and also the Dairy Queen link,(reply was: page is gone.)

2. Kim says:

Greek Fiesta has a free meal on your birthday. I think Bruegger’s bagels gives you something free too.

3. Kim says:

Also, Moe’s Southwest Grill gives you a free entree on your birthday. :)

4. McAlister's Deli (www.mcalistersdeli.com) sends you a $5 coupon for your birthday when you sign up for their Deli grams.

5. Courtney Dozier says:

Sunglass Hut sends a $20 giftcard :-)

6. JP says:

Maybe I’m not an awesome couponer yet, but don’t all of these coupons say ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? Or can you use them in your birth MONTH?

Hi JP! Most of them are for the whole month – in fact on mine, some came way early and others later at the end of the month. I tried to spread them out throughout the month! :)