25 Time Saving Computer Tips: Unroll Me

Ready for another new computer trick that will completely change your inbox? This is (maybe?) one of my favorite tips – at least my favorite when it comes to getting control of your emails.

Sign up for Unroll.me and they will unsubscribe you to any unnecessary emails that are cluttering up your inbox, with just a few clicks. I started this a few months ago when a friend mentioned it on Facebook, and basically they’ll go through your current emails, let you know which ones are there so you can unsubscribe with a quick click, and you can either choose to keep getting all your emails like you normally do, or “roll them up” into one daily email.

What’s the trick?

Unroll.me

What does it do?

It allows you to “unroll” from dozens (hundreds?) of emails easily all at one time, and then continues to give you updates on emails you may no longer be interested in seeing each day.

When should you use it?

This has literally decluttered my inbox by probably 90%, and instead of scrolling through dozens of emails every day I get the ones I want delivered to my inbox, “rollup” the ones I just want to keep in one place, and it’s taken me off the list for so many retailers.  If you’ve been overwhelmed by your inbox too, I highly recommend it!  Go HERE to get started.

Have you tried out Unroll.me before? I’d love to hear your thoughts – it’s definitely saved me a ton of time online each week!

Looking for more time saving tricks?  Here are the ones we’ve already worked on . . .

Comments

1. Suzanne Fentner says:

Not available :(

2. Unroll.Me says:

Hey Suzanne – what isn't available?

3. Lynda says:

This has been bugging me for a few days, although it is pretty silly. There is an error in your links to previous days. Day 4 is supposed to be the coffee shop app. But actually your links for day 4 and day 5 both go to the day 5 lesson on more command keys.

On a more positive note, I have to tell you that I have definitely picked up a few tricks from you lately. I thought I was pretty good, but man, YOU ARE GOOD!

4. Raksha says:

unrollme.com support my email carrier :(

5. Raksha says:

unrollme.com does not support my email carrier :(

6. Charlotte Svenstrup-Kneidl says:

They ask for my password, should I be concerned?

I struggled with that Charlotte – I did give them my password but was a little unsure about it too! So far I haven’t had any issues (and have heard only positive reviews), but it’s definitely something to consider. If you’re uncomfortable with that, use your best judgement (for me my inbox was just so big that I didn’t see an alternative!)