The Croods As Low As Free At Kroger & Target

$5.00 off The Croods on DVD or Blu-rayUpdate: it looks like the Kroger deal is not nationwide – our local Kroger still have it priced at $19.99. Sorry guys! :( But, the Croods is $16.99 at Publix, stack with the $4/1 coupon in the Publix Purple Health & Beauty Flier to get it for $7.99. Hope that helps!

Here’s another great movie deal! Print this $5/1 Croods coupon to get it free at Kroger or a great deal at Target:

Kroger

The Croods $4.99

Target

Don’t forget you can also score Epic for $1.96 at Target right now!

See all the deals at Kroger this week and at Target, and check out the complete Kroger weekly ad to plan your trip before you go.

Comments

1. c watson says:

Amazon shows the Epic movie for $13.99 not $9.96 that you mention above. Please confirm and how do you get it for $9.96 on amazon??
    Thanks,

2. jim says:

They were 14.99 at our store. I just got back but I went with the pizza coupons knowing that could happen. By the way, Krogers in Columbus is still doubling coupons. I don’t shop there but I just walked out with 4 Tombstones and 4 Freschetta Pizzas for 15.96 because the Freschetta Pizza .75 coupons doubled. I confirmed with the manager they are still accepting double coupons up to a dollar. Giant Eagle is really making it tough around here with their programs. There was no one in the Kroger when I went at 1. That was the emptiest I ever saw that store. This grocery market here is amazing for consumers because of all the competition.

Jim – are you from the Columbus Ohio area? There’s a chance we may be moving there and I’m crossing my fingers that they do still double coupons :) I can’t believe they still double them up to $1!

3. jim says:

Yes. I live in Northwest Columbus.

Lori, I am feeding a family of four and the dog ha ha for $300 a month and we are eating a ton of organic food. I use a competitor coupon on every grocery shopping trip I make.

My kids are 2 and 4 but still I get all my meat from Whole Foods. My wife can’t believe the quality of food I am bringing home. You will fit in here no problem. I am sure you have a pretty good following around here. My wife and I drop your website all the time. A girl at her work is hooked on your target list. I could never teach people what I am doing so it is so nice to be able to flip your site to people. I feel good when I hear people are saving money from your site. Between the cashiers and people in line I get asked all the time how I am doing it. I have had people stop me in the parking lots :) . Today at the Giant Eagle Gas station the clerk grabbed a note pad and started writing down the sites I use.

If you need any insight into the area email me. I have been here 24 years.

Love that Jim, and I may send you an email! We actually were looking at the Dublin/Powell area (which can’t be far), but aren’t sure yet as it’s a bit away from where my husband’s office will be if we do move. I’m fighting against it because I love it here (and love my Publix!), but am so encouraged to hear it’s possible to coupon in Ohio!

I know there are a ton of great coupon bloggers in the Columbus area, so I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that you share PPP with friends (that just makes my day!) Thanks so much for your encouragement, and I’ll let you know if I need any pointers. (And so glad you got those shoes – woot is right!!!) :)

4. jim says:

by the way, those New Balance running shoes you posted the other day arrived. I needed a pair of running around shoes. They are awesome shoes. They look good and are very comfortable.

$21….woot!!!

Thanks

5. jim says:

Dublin/Powell is the Northwest side of town. We are 5-10 minutes from both of those suburbs. If you email me I can tell you a lot about the different parts of town. To be honest Columbus could use some Southern hospitality like you guys have down South :) . We are amazed at how different the South is in that regard.

Good Luck!

6. Dawn Pickett Pollack says:

what Kroger ise one I went to ihe Croods $4.99?

7. Dawn Pickett Pollack says: