Looking for another favorite Christmas treat to try? Don’t miss this Christmas Crack (aka Saltine Toffee Candy)
You all know when I saw the words “slow cooker” and “chocolate” all together in the same recipe, there was no way I couldn’t try it out. 😉 This is the easiest recipe I think I’ve ever made, and it makes a ton . . . perfect if you need something simple to make this weekend to share, and a great way to free up your oven!
I changed the original recipe a bit by topping it with sea salt at the end and using a little less white chocolate, and I’m betting you could make other changes as well. Here’s the recipe if you’d like to try it out too!
- 1 16 oz jar salted peanuts
- 1 16 oz jar unsalted peanuts
- 1 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 10 oz bags peanut butter chips
- 1 4 oz block white chocolate bar
- sea salt (optional)
- Layer everything in your slow cooker except the salt (beginning with the peanuts.)
- Cook on low setting for 2 hours.
- Stir ingredients around and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from slow cooker and place in small muffin cups.
- Cool until hardened for at least one hour ~ enjoy!
Recipe adapted from JustaPinch.com.