Remember when I found all those fun items at Michael’s last week and again this week? Well, I finally took a few minutes today to show you what I used them for, and for $7 I’m tickled with how it ended up. I wanted to make something fun for my nieces at college to use this Christmas on their front door, and this was a great way to use some penny pinched items to get started! Here’s what I used
- Grapevine wreath (I already had one, but you can usually find them for $3-$4 and the Dollar Tree sometimes carries them as well)
- Berries $4 (I found these in the clearance bins at Michael’s earlier this week)
- 2 packs of Christmas clothespins $1 for each set of $4
- 1 Christmas star ornament $1 (also found in the Micheal’s Dollar Bins)
- 1 “Believe” cardboard cutout (of course just $1 at Michael’s too)
- Total = $8
You may want to also see how I decorated this Christmas Tree last year with items from the Dollar Tree. Love, love, love finding deals to fluff up my home for the Holidays!
Also see how to make this fun tissue paper wreath for just $7
Or try this easy mesh wreath tutorial
I’d love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!