Free Freezer Printable List: What To Freeze & How To Freeze It

Click HERE to get your free freezer printable list when you sign up for free daily penny pinched emails.

Did you know that there are a ton of items you can pop in your freezer to extend their shelf life? Groceries including dairy products, fruits, and veggies as well as baked goods, meat and more can all be frozen so that you can pick them up while they’re at a good price at your grocery store, then use them as you need them.

Right now you can print my “Can I Freeze That” free freezer printable list when you sign up to subscribe to daily emails from Passionate Penny Pincher.  You’ll also get my free daily email, including anywhere from 15-30 top daily deals, delivered every day to your inbox!

Here’s how to get yours:

• Go HERE and subscribe to daily Passionate Penny Pincher emails
  • Within an hour you should receive an email including a link to verify your subscription
  • Shortly after that you’ll receive another email with a link to your free printable

Note: if you currently subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher via email, you should see an email from me today including the link to the free printable.

Also download this Free Printable Stock Up Price List when you “like” Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook.

Comments

1. charolette says:

I am subscribed to your penny pincher newsletter. Why can’t I print the free freezer printable? Is it only for new subscribers?

Hi Kathy & Charolette! You should see a separate email completely come out with only the link to the printable by tonight ~ we’re working on it and think it’s up and running!

2. Kathy says:

Not finding the link to the printable. The links in the email are just leading me back to sign up for the newsletter. I am already signed up. Can you help?

3. Theresa Kilgore says:

I have tried several times to print this. Can't get it. Haven't gotten a confirmation on subscribing to your page… I hope Freeblitz isn't a scam that just takes our info after we agree to the terms and conditions. There isn't a confirmation in my junk, deleted or inbox & I get the message that I have already subscribed now… but can't access…

4. Theresa Kilgore says:

5. Laurie Moll says:

I used FB option to get my updates, so still can't get the freezer printable…

6. Laurie Moll says:

I used FB option to get my updates, so still can't get the freezer printable…

7. Phil N Joanne Ludos says:

I liked your page, but the free printable is not what to freeze, it is your stock up price list.

Sorry about the confusion! If you like on Facebook (top button) you’ll get the free stock up price list.

Sign up for emails to get the free freezer list. I’ll change the post to see if that makes it more clear ~ thank you for letting me know!

8. Liz Sardi says:

I am having the same problems as below…Are we doing something wrong?

I’m trying to make sure everything is working correctly ~ you *should* be able to get the free printable by clicking on this link and signing up for emails (I’m working to make sure it’s working, but it was working correctly earlier today!)

9. Jamie Lowrie says:

ok I am not going to subscribe bc of all the problems listed below. Anyone knw of someone else that has a list like this?

10. April says:

I just signed up and within 2 min had the printable printed out. You do have to confirm your subscription (by clicking link in email). Feedblitz is common for email sign-ups and I’ve not had a problem with junk email. Once you confirm you want to subscribe you will receive a 2nd email with the link. Hope this helps someone else, it might be the system was overloaded when some of you tried.

Just want to let others know – I did succeed at subscribing & printing and am super excited to have this info. Laurie, thank you for doing this and offering it to us.

Thanks so much April – after all the comments I tried to make sure everything was working and it looked correct to me, but I appreciate so much you letting me know that it was working for you as well. Thank you so much!!!

• Nicole Reed says:

IT’S NOT WORKING……..I subscribed, confirmed, and received the link email….but I click on the link and it does nothing…..also all the emails are going to my spam folder……..

11. Jennifer says:

I have subscribed to your blog and looked for the email for the freezer printable but 3 days later and I still have NOT received anything in my inbox. Can you please email me the freezer printable list – know what to freeze and when…. THANK YOU!

12. Cindy Kerr-Pipes says:

Cannot get to print. I am a subscriber and I cannot get it to print through the separate e-mail. Any suggestions?

13. Diana says:

Hi! I so want this list very bad, I subscribed to your page and I receive your emails but have not received the link to download the printable. Please help! Thanks!

14. Kim Orman says:

would love to have the free printable freezer list..am waiting for email.
    Thanks so much!

15. Renee Renner says:

Hey! I didn’t find the link to click for the free what to freeze printable. I thought I would try signing up again, but it said I was already subscribed. What am I missing? Is it obvious, and I’m just tired? Thanks for your help!

16. April Garff says:

I never got an eMail link, though I am already a subscriber. Is it somewhere on your blog and I’m just not finding it?

17. Bonnie F. says:

Possible to have printed lists in black instead of the light colors? Thanks

Trackbacks

1. [...] to freeze, or how long they’ll keep once they’re in the freezer? Download this great Freezer Printable List and know what to freeze and when to freeze [...]

2. [...] Free Freezer Printable List with sign up to Passionate Penny Pincher [...]