Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? I’ve been working to come up with our menu out on Sunday night over the last few weeks so that I can make a quick run on Monday morning for whatever items we need from the store, and am super excited about having what smells like the most delicious London Broil cooking up in Mrs. Potts right now. I’m telling you what, taking thirty minutes to prepare and another thirty to shop makes eating at home each week so much easier! Here’s what we’re having. . .
- Monday – New slow cooker recipe (I’ll let you know later this week if we like it), you may want to try these Slow Cooked French Dip Sandwiches
- Tuesday – New copykat recipe (if you’re looking for a new restaurant recipe to try, check out my favorite Cracker Barrel Tenderloin Sandwich… mmmmm)
- Wednesday – Leftover Buffet
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings (per my son’s request)
- Friday – Grilled Hamburgers