Here’s what I grabbed tonight for $9.49 at Earth Fare! One of my girls does gymnastics near our local Earth Fare, so I figured while my youngest and I were out and about waiting for her class to finish, we’d swing by Earth Fare and to pick up a free Thursday night kids meal. It worked out great, because I wasn’t all that hungry (my husband and I had the yummiest lunch date), so I just picked up a wrap to save for tomorrow’s lunch!
To get Earth Fare’s free kids meals on Thursday nights, you just need to spend $5 on an adult meal in the deli/restaurant area. The kids meals include most of what you see above (a very small portion of fruits and veggies and water bottle, plus they were giving out free trail mix which my daughter is going to save for snack at school tomorrow.) Here’s what we bought:
- Earth Fare Chicken Salad Wrap (I did just a bite tonight ~ it was delicious!) $6.49
- Earth Fare American Cheese ~ free after coupon (regularly $4.99)
- Earth Fare Organic Carrots ~ $1 after coupon (regularly $2.49)
- Enerigize Artize Bread $2 after coupon (regularly $4.99)
- Water Bottle, Slice of Pizza, Snack Mix, Fruits and Veggies for Kids Meal ~ free after coupon
- Total: $9.49 . . . not too bad, considering the cost of the bread and cheese alone at Earth Fare would normally cost that much!