I’m joining Money Saving Mom’s 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge, and even though I’ve been working on the closets this week, I decided to keep up with the original list and do a quick scrub of the light switches because they needed it! I started at the furthest room in our house, and did a quick wipe down of each room’s light switches throughout the house.
Because I can always manage to find a few other things to do as I walk through the house, here are a few other things I added to today’s list:
- Cleaned the light switches
- Did a quick tidying of each room as I walked through
- Wiped down a few walls (I really need to order more Magic Erasers…)
- Took out the trash in all the rooms
- Used an extra bag to fill with any other junk as I walked through our house. (It never fails, if I have a few minutes and a grocery sack, I can always find things to throw away!)
Are you working on any Spring Cleaning this month in your home? I’d love to hear if you have any cleaning tips, and you can see more about the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge over HERE.