Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? My family has requested that I hide Mrs. Potts for at least a week or two after last month’s Slow Cooking Series, so I’m hoping to make a few of their old tried and true favorites. Here’s what’s on the menu plan:
- Monday – Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Tuesday - Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Wednesday - Red Robin’s Barbecue Chicken Wraps
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – DiGiorno Pizzas ~ I’m heading out on a scrapbooking retreat and figure all those cheap DiGiornos from a few weeks ago will come in handy!
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share!