Five Minute Challenge: The Laundry Room

Last week’s winner of the five minute challenges was cbush71@hotmail.com. Congratulations . . . and good luck this week everyone!

Ready for a quick five minute challenge this week? I know my house can use it! I decided we’ll spend this week in the laundry room, and I really think it will be fun to get that room tidied up a bit.

Here’s today’s challenge:

Set the timer for just five minutes, and thoroughly clean off the tops sides and front of your washer and dryer.

When you comment on any of this week’s five minute challenge posts, you’ll be entered to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card. (I’ll pick one lucky winner each Friday night.)  So, hurry and get to work for just five minutes, then come back here and let me know how it went!

Do you know an unique cleaning tips? I’d love to hear them! Leave a comment to share those too . . . I’m always looking for new ideas. See previous five minute challenges.

Comments

1. ashley says:

I just cleaned the sides of my washer and dryer and took the vaccum and sucked out behind it and can i just say EW!! Thank you this is one place i wud have never thought to clean where theres so much lint and dust..ur amazing!!

2. Katy Nelson says:

Thanks for the reminder.. I swept and mopped in there too LOL

3. Joanne C. says:

Done! I used an old fabric softener sheet to clean the machines and used my Lint Lizard to clean the dryer vent.

4. Sara says:

Got her done….It actually wasn’t that bad…. :)

5. Sherri says:

Completed. I feel glad to have this done. Something I never really think about!

6. My laundry room is also my bathroom, which I tend to keep pretty clean. I did wipe out the inside of the washer this weekend though :-)

7. Shannon says:

Done!

8. Jocelyn Jackson says:

Cleaning those places tends to be a pain, but the reward of no more dust (and lint) bunnies is worth it!

9. sunystar says:

As soon as I saw this one I thought of my microwave (AND/OR toaster oven)– places that don’t get cleaned as much but could sure use a quick wipedown.. THEN when you truly go the clean it, the job is not so long and difficult!

10. Jennifer says:

All done!

11. Crystal says:

This one was pretty clean because I did it a couple weeks ago, but it had to be refreshed when the dryer vent had to be cleaned out, but it’s all clean again!