My daughter has been wanting a Thermos to take soup in for lunches at school, so last week I ordered this cute 1o oz. Thermos Foogo Stainless Steel on Amazon for $10 and we love it! I’ve been watching the price on it and $10 is the lowest I’ve seen it, so if you’re looking for a Thermos for your child’s lunch this one is a great price!
It’s the perfect size for her (I was worried it would be too small), and would be a great way to send soup, macaroni and cheese, or anything else you’d like to keep warm for them to school. I’m actually planning on getting my son one in blue if the prices on those go down (it looks like the pink is the only one available for $10 right now!) Here area a few product features:
- Thermax double wall vacuum insulated food jar keeps contents cold and fresh for seven hours; hot for five hours
- Kid-proof design, unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior inhibits bacteria growth, wide opening for easy cleaning
- Made from bisphenol-A free (BPA Free) materials
- Ergonomically designed lid with rubber grip, non-slip, scratch resistant base, cool to the touch with hot foods
- Light, compact and portable, 10 ounce capacity; weighs 8 ounces
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.